Search This Blog

Sunday, April 25, 2010

End of April 3 weeks to go

3 weeks til we leave, the flowers lady never got back to me about the aisle runners, the preacher never emailed us our vows so I can't call our priest yet, I haven't told the band what song we are going to dance to because we DONT KNOW yet, and the bridesmaids dresses don't fit (Shriek!!!) and I haven't tried on my dress yet. BUT, at least I have a florist now, I am seeing the dress maker tomorrow, and, ummmm, 'don't worry, about a thing... cos every little thing, gonna be alright'... RIGHT????

Yeah of course! Work is crazy, but I used to say I am better under pressure, it's time to put my money where my mouth is (speaking of which I have to figure out how much more this wedding is going to cost... hmmm, have to make a list for my mum to know who to pay, and how much to give them, and figure out if I give her cash or checks, somehow in euros... but I DIGRESS) As you can see it's easy to get distracted, the to do list gets ever smaller, some items are still multiplying, but my status on some things is actually COMPLETE now, so for that I am grateful.

I have the lingerie, some interesting shoes/boots, I am getting microdermabrasion done at Magnolia salon in East Nashville, and they are great, so all in all some of this planning lark can be fun. You know what else was fun? Going through my calendar for the 5 weeks that I will be away, and removing everything (this is my work calendar I am talking about) all of my meetings, appts, lessons, G-O-N-E (gee oh enn eeh), I have started adding appts for the first week, henceforth to be known as the 'Irish Wedding Week'. I am meeting with the florist on my birthday, Tuesday the 18th, and this is a definite freak out birthday for me, 28 is going too far, like. In all seriousness now, this kind of craziness has to stop.

So that was a FRACTIOUS post, but hopefully more light hearted than the militant itineraries, perhaps a little insight into the manic craziness that is my life right now. 
Love!

Sarah

No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog