Search This Blog

Monday, February 1, 2010

Jan 31st 2010 Wedding Invitations Going Out

Hi everyone,
Thanks for your visit and support of our celebration. We can't wait to see you all there in May. I am just about to go to bed at 1:30 AM but I just had to finish getting everyones address or at least reach out to get it. We are addressing envelopes tomorrow night, and hoping to mail stuff early in the week of jan 18th. I will be updating registry info, accomodation options and travel options, and post wedding fun events, all in pages on this website, so keep checking in and I will keep you posted.
Love to you all! Shout out to my maid of honor, its your birthday today, so happy birthday Michelle :)

See you in 130 days

Sarah and Jason 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This was posted on the 15th but was since reposted on the 31st. More USA invitations go out on Feb 1st, so look for yours in the mail!

Jasmine Smith said...

I used to be more than happy to search out this web-site.I needed to thanks on your time for this wonderful read!! I definitely enjoying each little bit of it and I've you bookmarked to take a look at new stuff you weblog post.

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog