Search This Blog

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Babywearing is SAFE

Hi all, I know that I never write on here half as much as I would like but I was reading this morning over my cup of tea and saw that there is a tragedy going on in the states where a baby suffocated in a 'bag' sling and also that news headlines are crying out against babywearing in general. I feel very passionately about babywearing as it allows you to be close with your baby and they get to see more of the world while remaining safe in your arms under your constant supervision, it's win win. I don't however feel the need to rewrite this wonderful blog post that I read detailing why this can happen and why babywearing is not to blame.

Please read on here...

http://www.undercovermother.net/2010/03/babywearing-real-deal-on-safety.html

No comments:

My Shelfari Bookshelf

Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog